Birat Boarding School is located in Pragati Nagar, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu. It offers classes from Grade 1 to 10. Currently, the school is run by new management under Nightingale Education Foundation from 2069.
Nightingale has glorious history of its culmination and has mission to provide quality education through this institute as well. The institution has been geared up to impart quality education in friendly, and homely environment by a team of versatile,dedicated, well-qualified and experienced teachers and staffs.
The teaching procedures are totally based on students centered methods, action research and child psychology intended to explore students’ strength and unfold innate power and talent of students applying multi-talent theory and reflective technique. The ample provision of ECA, Project Work, Field Trip, Oratory, Personality Development Training, Career Counseling, Scouting,Excursion, Camping etc. through out each academic year will enable students achieve their goal converting them into Total Quality People (TQP) in the days ahead.
Effective administrative mechanism entailed with strategic pursuit is the asset of this institute that enables to detect smooth-functioning and apply immediate timely feedback, counseling, needful remedies and useful modification of the strategy of the institution. Thus, Birat has mission to serve the societies and the entire nation by providing efficient and able citizens through its holistic concept of education in coming fays.
- To create conductive environment for natural, harmonious and progressive development of child’s innate power.
- To make them competitive to give their best in every field through ample exposure in different activities run either at school or inter-school program.
- To help students become loyal and responsible citizens of country.
- To inspire students to develop commitment to the cause of peace and justice.
- To make the children aware of the challenges and opportunities present in nature, environment and ecology.
- To make students familiar with the exiting values of society and act accordingly.
- To continue effort to upgrade class and make it a higher secondary school (10+2)
Birat Boarding School envisions adjusting strategies to cater quality education by applying effective techniques.
Visited 40 times, 2 Visits today